Is your size out of stock? Sign up for notifications when they are back available!
Introducing DSG’s first ever rain protectant, the Harlow Technical Fishing Pant.
These women's waterproof Harlow technical fishing pants use the highest quality material available for building technical shell outerwear - Sympatex®. Sympatex® is a reputable German company that demands perfection when using their materials to build outdoor apparel. Before production, samples of each piece are sent to Sympatex® in Germany to go through 48 hour rain chamber tests. This ensures that the waterproofing, seam sealing, and zippers of the jackets and pants are 100% waterproof and will protect customers from the elements. You will stay dry and your temperature will stay regulated in this outerwear because of the finely weaved material and its breathability!
- Technical unlined/uninsulated rain pant using Sympatex® 3 layer fabric 20,000mm MVT/ 20.000g/m/24hrs waterproof breathable with DWR treatment to shed water on the face of the fabric and fully seal taped
- YKK® AquaGaurd zippers
- Large front pockets
- Double snap waistband with YKK® fly closure
- Adjustable tabs on side of waistband for extra comfort
- Adjustable inseam from 34.5" to 28.5"
- Reflective DSG logo patches and zipper pulls
- 2 D-rings
- Available in sizes XXS-5XL