We can’t honestly say that making an ice shack plaid makes it warmer, but we definitely know it makes it cooler. Over the last 60 years, we’ve learned to appreciate things that stand the test of father time. This shelter is our tribute to the last 60 years. Available for a limited time, this shelter features an easy to setup design, with 61 square feet of fishable area and ultra-warm 600D StormShield™ fabric. Keeping you feeling warm and looking cool, all with one shelter. Don’t miss your chance to pick up this special edition shelter.
|Fishable Area||61 ft²|
|Set-Up Size||94" x 94"|
|Elbow Room||99" x 99"|
|Collapsed Size||65" x 8.25" x 8.25"|
|Tie Downs||(2) Deluxe|
- MORE FISHABLE AREA
- STORMSHIELD™ INSULATED FABRIC
- Three-layer, abrasion-resistant, bonded fabric with 80 grams of high-loft insulation providing maximum warmth and a robust barrier against light/wind penetration.
- GRAY INTERIOR
- Brightens the shelter interior, making it easier to see and fish.
- STRONGER HUB DESIGN
- The 60th Anniversary Edition features an all-metal ball-and-socket design as well as larger fiberglass poles.
- Everything fits into an oversized cinch duffle bag that can easily be carried on your back.
- MESH STORAGE POCKETS
- Keep your essential fishing gear handy & out of the bottom of the sled.
- REMOVABLE WINDOW PANELS
- Adjust your shelter's ventilation with detachable hook and loop window panels.
- DELUXE TIE-DOWNS AND IN-SKIRT GROMMETS
- Deluxe, cam strap tie-downs are included for rugged, solid anchoring in windy conditions. Ice anchor grommets are now included directly in the shelter skirt for convenience.
- REINFORCED CORNER JOINTS
- Heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for reinforcement.
- YKK® ZIPPERS
- Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippers—standard on all Eskimo ice shelters.