Don’t trip. Stay warm. Fish longer. This shelter offers 51 square feet of insulated, packable comfort. The Outbreak 250XD is the perfect shelter to keep you warm and comfortable during your time on the ice. Best of all, its all-access, full panel door makes loading and unloading quicker and easier, so you can focus on fishing. Available in 3 different sizes, all with Eskimo exclusive StormShield™ Fabric, the Outbreak Series has you covered, without tripping you up.
|Fishable Area||51 ft²|
|Set-Up Size||112" x 112"|
|Elbow Room||92" x 92"|
|Collapsed Size||59" x 10" x 10"|
|Tie Downs||(2) Deluxe|
- OVERSIZED, TRIP-PROOF DOOR
- MORE FISHABLE AREA
- Flared, wide-bottom design provides significantly more fishable area than other shelters on the market.
- STORMSHIELD™ INSULATED FABRIC
- Three-layer, abrasion-resistant, bonded fabric with 80 grams of high-loft insulation providing maximum warmth and a robust barrier against light/wind penetration.
- GRAY INTERIOR
- Brightens the shelter interior, making it easier to see and fish.
- STRONGER HUB DESIGN
- The Outbreak 250XD features an all-metal ball-and-socket design as well as larger fiberglass poles.
- INTERIOR WINDOW FLAP HOOK-AND-LOOP RETAINER STRIPS
- With windows open, holds cover panels in place against the wall and out of the way of your heater.
- REMOVABLE WINDOW PANELS
- Adjust your shelter's ventilation with detachable hook and loop window panels.
- MESH STORAGE POCKETS
- Keep your essential fishing gear handy & out of the bottom of the sled.
- DELUXE TIE-DOWNS AND IN-SKIRT GROMMETS
- Deluxe, cam strap tie-downs are included for rugged, solid anchoring in windy conditions. Ice anchor grommets are now included directly in the shelter skirt for convenience.
- YKK® ZIPPERS
- Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippers—standard on all Eskimo ice shelters.