Sometimes the original is tough to beat. The QuickFish is the original when it comes to hub-style ice fishing shelters. There’s good reason we haven’t changed much on this shelter over the years—sometimes you just get it right the first time. Sturdy poles, easy setup, lightweight, and built to last. The QuickFish 3 gets the job done, time and time again. Own an original, own a QuickFish.
|Fishable Area||34 ft²|
|Set-Up Size||70" x 70"|
|Elbow Room||90" x 90"|
|Collapsed Size||52" x 8.5" x 8.5"|
- 60-SECOND SET-UP
- 300 DENIER ICETIGHT FABRIC WITH 59% HIGHER THREAD COUNT
- Higher thread count results in a tighter weave, and offers the wind and watertight performance Eskimo is known for, at an average weight savings of up to 19% over most competitors.
- Everything folds up and fits into an oversized cinch duffle bag that can easily be thrown into a sled or carried on your back.
- SELF-TAPPING ICE ANCHORS
- Easier to grip, and won't bend under pressure.
- IN-SKIRT ICE ANCHOR GROMMETS
- Easily place your ice anchors through grommets located directly in the skirt material—eliminating the hassle of finding and holding a separate grommet tab.
- MESH STORAGE POCKETS
- Keep your essential fishing gear handy & out of the bottom of the sled.
- REMOVABLE WINDOW PANELS
- Adjust your shelter's ventilation with detachable hook and loop window panels.
- REINFORCED CORNER JOINTS
- Heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for reinforcement.
- EXTRA-LONG SKIRT MATERIAL
- Helps eliminate drafts and keep the elements out.
- YKK® ZIPPERS
- Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippers—standard on all Eskimo ice shelters.