The purpose built Keeper series features the exclusive Eskimo Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation Assist system and a windproof/ waterproof 600 denier outer shell. The 80 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation will keep you warm in the cold and wind, yet allow a full range thanks to design details including strategically placed gussets and elastic stretch panels, and premium materials. This isn’t just any old ice suit, try one on today to experience the difference for yourself.
|Fabric Waterproof/Breathable Rating||5k / 5k|
|Insulation||80gm 3M Thinsulate™|
- DURADRY™ 600 DENIER POLYESTER FABRIC
- UPLYFT™ BREATHABLE FLOTATION ASSISTANCE
- 80gm 3M Thinsulate™ insulation in body, 60gm in sleeves for mobility.
- WIND, RAIN, SNOW, AND ICE PROOF
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection.
- ADJUSTABLE, REMOVABLE HOOD
- STORM FLAP OVER FRONT ZIPPER
- For wind and weather resistance.
- GEAR STORAGE AND HANDWARMING
- Multiple functional pockets for warming hands, or storing gear.
- FAST-DRAINING INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS
- YKK® ZIPPERS