The Legend Series is the flagship of the Eskimo suit lineup. Designed with the latest in material technology, this suit may be the warmest, driest, most comfortable suit you’ll ever wear. Its windproof/ waterproof 10k/10k materials keep you dry, 100 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation keep you warm, and the exclusive Eskimo Uplyft™ breathable flotation assistance helps keep you safe. Combine this with a premium Poly-Oxford outer, and the Legend gives you a unique combination of mobility and functionality. One look at this suit and you’ll see why it’s called the Legend.
|Fabric Waterproof/Breathable Rating||10k / 10k|
|Insulation||100gm 3M Thinsulate™|
- DURADRY™ POLYESTER FABRIC
- UPLYFT™ BREATHABLE FLOTATION ASSISTANCE
- 100gm 3M Thinsulate™ insulation in body, 60gm in lower legs for mobility.
- WIND, RAIN, SNOW, AND ICE PROOF
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection.
- REINFORCED KNEES AND ANKLES
- 500 denier nylon is tough and waterproof.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT
- Strategically placed soft tricot and smooth taffeta lining.
- FIT FOR MOBILITY
- Adjustable, no-slip shoulder straps, stretch torso side panels with waist adjustment, diamond-shaped crotch gusset, and contoured padded knees.
- FULL LEG ZIPPERS WITH STORM FLAPS
- Easy on/off and venting at the hip.
- FAST-DRAINING INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS
- HEIGHT ADJUST SYSTEM FOR 28"–36" INSEAM
- YKK® ZIPPERS