Superior design. Superior fit. Superior materials. Built for Superior anglers...or at least those that are into staying warm and dry. The Eskimo Superior Bib is designed for those who demand the best in a pair of ice fishing bibs. This system combines an outer bib designed for ease of movement and mobility, with an incredibly warm yet lightweight pair of puffer-style liner pants. This bib boasts a 15k/15k waterproof/breathable rating, which is nearly 3x the industry standard, paired with Eskimo exclusive Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation Assist technology. This system offers the ultimate in flexibility and has you covered in any situation.
|Fabric Waterproof/Breathable Rating||15k / 15k|
|Insulation||100gm 3M Thinsulate™|
- DURADRY™ POLYESTER FABRIC
- UPLYFT™ BREATHABLE FLOTATION ASSISTANCE
- MULTI-SEASON, VERSATILE LAYERING
Uninsulated outer bib is light and packable—includes Uplyft™ flotation assist.
Inner layering pant is insulated (100gm 3M Thinsulate™) to give the system the warmth needed on the coldest days of winter, and can be worn on its own as a great shack pant.
- WIND, RAIN, SNOW, AND ICE PROOF
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection.
- FIT FOR MOBILITY
- Adjustable, no-slip shoulder straps, with a shorter front torso. Diamond-shaped crotch gusset and contoured, padded knees.
- FULL LEG ZIPPERS WITH STORM FLAPS
- Easy on/off and venting at the hip.
- FAST-DRAINING INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS
- SIMPLE HEIGHT ADJUST SYSTEM
- Simple, 3 inch fold up hem with additional hook and loop rear ankle take up.
- YKK® ZIPPERS