Superior design. Superior fit. Superior materials. Built for Superior anglers...or at least those that are into staying warm and dry. The Eskimo Superior Jacket is designed for those who demand the best in their outerwear. This parka-style system combines a highly waterproof and breathable 15k/15k outer jacket with the light, packable warmth of a zip-in puffer-style jacket. Both pieces can be worn as a system or individually. Best of all, the outer jacket features Eskimo’s Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation Assist technology, which is an added layer of safety and warmth, but still allows your skin to breathe. Fall, Spring and especially Winter—this system offers the ultimate in flexibility and has you covered in any situation.
|Fabric Waterproof/Breathable Rating||15k / 15k|
|Insulation||140gm 3M Thinsulate™|
- DURADRY™ POLYESTER FABRIC
- UPLYFT™ BREATHABLE FLOTATION ASSISTANCE
- MULTI-SEASON, VERSATILE LAYERING
Uninsulated outer jacket is light and packable—includes Uplyft™ flotation assist. Can be worn as a standalone jacket.
Inner zip-out jacket is insulated (140gm 3M Thinsulate™) to give the system the warmth needed on the coldest days of winter.
- WIND, RAIN, SNOW, AND ICE PROOF
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection.
- ADJUSTABLE, REMOVABLE HOOD
- STORM FLAP OVER FRONT ZIPPER
- For wind and weather resistance.
- EASY ACCESS VENTS
- GEAR STORAGE AND HANDWARMING
- Multiple functional pockets for warming hands, or storing gear.
- FAST-DRAINING INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- YKK® ZIPPERS