The fully-insulated Eskimo Wide 1 Inferno is an expandable
wide-bottom one-man flip-style shelter. Its patented design gives anglers more fishable space, while maintaining the lightweight portability of a one-man shelter thanks to a telescoping front end. Once the front end is expanded, users can fish multiple lines and still have room for electronics and a heater. A larger sled on the Wide 1 Inferno creates more fishable area with 14.8 square feet and 60 inches of height for setting hooks. The new mounted swivel Versa Seat is comfortable for hours on end and allows for easy movement while seated.
|Fishable Area||14.8 ft²|
|Set-Up Size||52" x 97" x 60.5"|
|Sled Size||50" x 32" x 10"|
|Collapsed Size||50" x 32" x 17"|
|Framework||Steel / Aluminum|
|Seating||(1) Swivel Versa™ Seat|
- EXPANDABLE FRONT SPREADER BAR
- 600 DENIER FULLY-INSULATED
- IQ™ Insulated Quilted fabric is 35% warmer than a comparable non-insulated shelter.
- GRAY INTERIOR
- Brightens the shelter interior, making it easier to see and fish.
- (1) SWIVEL VERSA™ SEAT
- Versa™ seats are constructed with TearTuff mesh and a high-strength steel frame that will keep your comfortable on the ice all day long.
- ALUMINUM POLES
- Aluminum poles add strength without adding additional weight.
- LARGE, 1-MAN TUB
- Features a 10" wall height that gives you plenty of room to store your additional gear.
- DOUBLE-WALLED HINGE BRACKET
- Provides a sturdier structure in windy conditions.
- UNDER-SEAT GEAR NET & MESH STORAGE POCKETS
- Keep your essential fishing gear handy & out of the bottom of the sled.
- YKK® ZIPPERS
- Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippers—standard on all Eskimo ice shelters.
- OPTIONAL WINDBREAK MODE
- Easy to flip-up into a "windbreak mode" on sunny days.