Size does matter, and this 9416i is basically a mansion on the lake—without the seven-figure property taxes. This beast offers 109 square feet of fishable area, and Eskimo exclusive insulated IQ™ fabric, which is warm and durable. Goes up easy, fishes big, and keeps you warm; what else would you expect from the innovators in the pop-up category?
|Fishable Area||109 ft²|
|Set-Up Size||94" x 167"|
|Elbow Room||99" x 172"|
|Collapsed Size||62" x 14" x 14"|
|Tie Downs||(2) Deluxe|
- MORE FISHABLE AREA
- 600 DENIER FULLY-INSULATED
- IQ™ Insulated Quilted fabric is 35% warmer than a comparable non-insulated shelter.
- STRONGER HUB DESIGN
- The FatFish 9416i features an all-metal ball-and-socket design as well as larger fiberglass poles.
- Everything folds up and fits into an oversized cinch duffle bag that can easily be thrown into a sled or carried on your back.
- MESH STORAGE POCKETS
- Keep your essential fishing gear handy & out of the bottom of the sled.
- REMOVABLE WINDOW PANELS
- Adjust your shelter's ventilation with detachable hook and loop window panels.
- SELF-TAPPING ICE ANCHORS
- Easier to grip, and won't bend under pressure.
- DELUXE TIE-DOWNS AND IN-SKIRT GROMMETS
- Deluxe, cam strap tie-downs are included for rugged, solid anchoring in windy conditions. Ice anchor grommets are now included directly in the shelter skirt for convenience.
- REINFORCED CORNER JOINTS
- Heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for reinforcement.
- YKK® ZIPPERS
- Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippers—standard on all Eskimo ice shelters.