When it comes to some things, having a wide-bottom isn’t necessarily better, but when it comes to an ice fishing shelter the opposite is true. The original wide-bottom design of the FatFish™ series ensures you have plenty of room to bring everything you need to make your trip a success. Whether you're going out for the evening bite, a full Saturday on the ice, or camping on the lake for the weekend, you’ll be more comfortable in a FatFish. Don’t compromise with cheap, flimsy knockoffs, choose the original wide bottom design and pick up a FatFish 949 today. The only thing you’ll regret is that you didn’t do it sooner.
|Fishable Area||61 ft²|
|Set-Up Size||94" x 94"|
|Elbow Room||99" x 99"|
|Collapsed Size||65" x 7.5" x 7.5"|
|Tie Downs||(2) Deluxe|
- MORE FISHABLE AREA
- 300 DENIER ICETIGHT FABRIC WITH 59% HIGHER THREAD COUNT
- Higher thread count results in a tighter weave, and offers the wind and watertight performance Eskimo is known for, at an average weight savings of up to 19% over most competitors.
- STRONGER HUB DESIGN
- The FatFish 949 features an all-metal ball-and-socket design as well as larger fiberglass poles.
- Everything folds up and fits into an oversized cinch duffle bag that can easily be thrown into a sled or carried on your back.
- MESH STORAGE POCKETS
- Keep your essential fishing gear handy & out of the bottom of the sled.
- REMOVABLE WINDOW PANELS
- Adjust your shelter's ventilation with detachable hook and loop window panels.
- SELF-TAPPING ICE ANCHORS
- Easier to grip, and won't bend under pressure.
- DELUXE TIE-DOWNS AND IN-SKIRT GROMMETS
- Deluxe, cam strap tie-downs are included for rugged, solid anchoring in windy conditions. Ice anchor grommets are now included directly in the shelter skirt for convenience.
- REINFORCED CORNER JOINTS
- Heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for reinforcement.
- YKK® ZIPPERS
- Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippers—standard on all Eskimo ice shelters.