The Roughneck™ Bib is workwear-inspired, but designed for ice anglers. These bibs are built tough and built to last, with a fit to allow ease of movement—even in deep snow. Offering a fully waterproof, construction-grade 600D DuraDry™ outer shell, with warm Sherpa fleece lining to maximize warmth and minimize bulk, this bib has everything you need and nothing you don’t—with the added peace of mind of Uplyft™ Flotation assistance technology. If you’re looking for the most durable float suit on the market, check out the Eskimo® Roughneck Bib.
- 600 denier DuraDry™ polyester fabric
- Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation
- 5k/5k Waterproof/Breathable
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Taped seams
- Sherpa fleece insulation
- DURADRY™ 600 DENIER POLYESTER FABRIC
- UPLYFT™ BREATHABLE FLOTATION ASSISTANCE
- REINFORCED KNEES AND ANKLES
- WIND, RAIN, SNOW, AND ICE PROOF
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection.
- SIMPLY WARM
- Sherpa fleece-lined.
- FIT FOR MOBILITY
- Molle with D-ring and two zippered pockets on chest and a lower kangaroo pocket.</Adjustable, no-slip shoulder straps, with a shorter front torso. Diamond-shaped crotch gusset and contoured, padded knees.
- FULL LEG ZIPPERS WITH STORM FLAPS
- Easy on/off and venting at the hip.
- CARGO POCKET STORAGE
- FAST-DRAINING INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS
- SIMPLE HEIGHT ADJUST SYSTEM
- Simple, 3 inch fold up hem with additional hook and loop rear ankle take up..
- YKK® ZIPPERS