RapidDitch Express Bag
Be prepared for the unexpected with the RapidDitch Express Bag. This compact survival bag features pockets, tethers, and loops to conveniently organize and store all your essential safety gear in one practical place.
Made of water-resistant, reflective material, this bag is built to withstand the elements and make it easier for search and rescue teams to spot you during times of trouble. Plus, with its buoyant design, the RapidDitch Express will float with up to 15 pounds of gear, should it end up in the water.
The bag’s innovative shoulder strap unhooks and easily transforms into two (2) 4' safety harnesses that can be clipped to your life jacket and used to keep everyone connected while in the water.
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship in an emergency
- Buoyant closed-cell foam construction
- Innovative shoulder strap tethering system transforms into safety harnesses to connect everyone together while in the water
- External pocket allows instant access to EPIRB for quick activation
- Customize with survival equipment for your sailing/boating conditions
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 21" x 6" x 14.5" (53.3 x 15.2 x 36.8 cm)
- Weight - 1.5 lbs. (.68 kg)
- Volume - 8 Gallons (30 L)
- Material Exterior - 600 denier polyester
- Material Interior - 210 denier polyester
- Color - High visibility yellow
- Buoyancy - 15 lb
In the Box:
- RapidDitch Express bag
- Shoulder strap
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.