FREE US SHIPPING-inquire for international postage!
Power2Go200, was designed to give you power to go when power is at a premium. It is, lightweight, built to last, and offers many ways to charge your mainstream gear and more. Key factors of what makes Power2Go so unique is it offers:
- Boldly Accessible: Ability to open, add/replace batteries
- Boldly Flexible: Circuit breaker is user-accessible to restore power
- Boldly Rugged: Marine grade weather components
- Boldly Persistent: LiFePO4 battery gives 4x the cycles of competitors
- Boldly Functional: Glow LED light for ice fishing and more
- Boldly Versatile: External inverter a better value, gives more/better power alternatives
- Boldly Priced: Industry best performance at the best price
- 14 gauge wire except the post which are 10 gauge
Weight (station only)
Interior for battery clearance 11.25 x 5.5 x 6.25 in
You can now order with a Bold North Outdoors LifePO4 Lithium Battery - or add your own - click the links above to add a Dakota battery!
What it will power:
Below are some of the devices you can power with your Power2Go 200. Note, actual power consumption varies from different usages.
Power2Go 200, is a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your mainstream gear to include:
- CPAP Machines
- Phones and Tablets
- 12v Televisions
- 12v Refrigerators and Coolers
- Will run a trolling motor for kayak
- and many more.
The Power2Go 200 can fit a 6ah, 12ah, 18ah or 50ah battery in our station. You can parallel up to three 6aH, and or 12aH in our Power2Go 200or two 18aH Batteries.:
18ah - 252 watt hours *most popular (up to 2 fit in the box) typically if being used for ice fishing 1-18 is ample, if being used for camping, 2-18's are recommended