Built to withstand extreme nautical environments. And float in them. We suggest you keep them on board, but made our Marine™ series binoculars buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant, so a little dunking won't deep-six your day. You'll appreciate the ultra-bright, crisp views granted by their multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass. Rugged rubber armoring provides a sure grip, absorbs shock and keeps them from sliding in rough conditions. They're essential equipment if you spend much time on deck, and aren't fazed by a little time off it.
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof / fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.