The Roughneck™ Jacket is workwear-inspired, but designed for ice anglers. This jacket offers a fully waterproof, construction-grade 600D DuraDry™ outer shell, with robust Sherpa fleece lining, reinforced elbows, and a fit to allow ease of movement—even in deep snow. This jacket has everything you need, nothing you don’t, with the added peace of mind of Uplyft™ Flotation assistance technology. If you’re looking for the most durable float suit on the market, check out the Eskimo® Roughneck Jacket.
- 600 denier DuraDry™ polyester fabric
- Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation
- 5k/5k Waterproof/Breathable
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Taped seams
- Sherpa fleece insulation
- DURADRY™ 600 DENIER POLYESTER FABRIC
- UPLYFT™ BREATHABLE FLOTATION ASSISTANCE
- REINFORCED SHOULDERS AND ELBOWS
- WIND, RAIN, SNOW, AND ICE PROOF
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection.
- SIMPLY WARM
- Sherpa fleece-lined.
- ADJUSTABLE, REMOVABLE HOOD
- STORM FLAP OVER FRONT ZIPPER
- For wind and weather resistance.
- GEAR STORAGE AND HANDWARMING
- Multiple functional pockets for warming hands, or storing gear.
- FAST-DRAINING INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS
- YKK® ZIPPERS