The BibJak is the mullet of ice fishing outerwear. Business up top, weekend comfort on the bottom, the BibJak is the ultimate ice fishing layer for the top half of your body. The chest and shoulders of this garment are designed to keep wind and water out, allowing you comfort in your shelter or out in the elements, while the soft windproof fleece on the bottom sits comfortably inside your bibs, keeping you warm without the bulk. If worn as a jacket, the entire piece offers windproof protection with the ability to layer up or down, to meet your needs.
|Fabric Waterproof/Breathable Rating||10k / 10k|
|Insulation||80gm 3M Thinsulate™|
- DURADRY™ POLYESTER FABRIC
- HYBRID STYLE
- 80gm 3M Thinsulate™ insulation in the quilted areas, stretch softshell on the side panels reduces bulk for layering, and back yoke designed for better stretch across the back. Seams un-taped to accommodate Hybrid style. Garment is waterproof everywhere but the seams.
- DRAWCORD HOOD AND SOFT LINED COLLAR
HALF-ZIP PULLOVER - Less bulky & stiff-allows for comfortable kangaroo handwarming pocket.
- GEAR STORAGE AND HANDWARMING
- Molle with D-ring on upper right chest and three zippered pockets.
- NEOPRENE CUFFS
- YKK® ZIPPERS
Designed for women, by women