MEGA Live Hand Control with Universal Mount
Every detail, in any direction, now for every boat. The Universal Hand Control for MEGA Live provides hand control steering of the MEGA Live transducer. This brings this technology to virtually any boat, thanks to an adjustable GeigerTec mount, made from billet aluminum. And since Universal Hand Control for MEGA Live is mounted independent of your trolling motor's steering, you'll have an uninterrupted picture of what's below, even while fishing in wind, waves, or using Spot-Lock™.
- Compatible Humminbird control heads: All APEX™ models, All SOLIX® models, and HELIX® 8-12 G3N & HELIX 7-15 G4N models (Must be MEGA Side Imaging or MEGA Down Imaging model).
- MEGA Live Imaging allows fish and structure to be seen in real time, with no gaps in sonar coverage, powered by the unmatched detail and clarity of MEGA Imaging® throughout the entire sonar view.
- Choose from multiple viewing modes: Forward Mode for partial coverage below the boat and out away from the boat, Down Mode for a full view below, and Landscape Mode for a wide, top-down view looking out and around the boat.
- Mark and view waypoints on the MEGA Live Imaging sonar screen to remember productive fishing spots for next time.
- Transducer shaft length: 50 inches.
- The mounting Plate can be direct mounted or mounted in a Cannon Aluminum Mounting Track.
- Mounting Bracket Material: CNC-machined billet aluminum.
- What's Included: MEGA Live Imaging Transducer, Adjustable Mounting Arm, Shaft and Handle, Ethernet Cable, Power Cable, and Mounting Hardware.
- Live Sonar Coverage: 20 degrees x 120 degrees
- Independent Mount
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov