POWER760 4-Channel Amplifier - 760W
Time to stretch your sound muscles with the POWER760 4 channel amplifier. It tops out at 760W of peak power, has a protection circuit that safeguards against short circuits, DC offset and thermal overload, a channel mode selector which allows you to switch from 4, 3 or 2.
It's time to include this audio 4 channel amplifier in your sound system.
- Designed to meet CEA-2006 test standards
- Compact design allows great flexibility in mounting
- MOSFET power supply
- Channel mode selector switch - 4, 3 and 2 channel
- Number of Channels - 4
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20KHz
- 2 Ohm RMS Power Per Channel - 2 x 190W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power Per Channel - 4 x 100W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power Bridge Channel - 4 x 75W
- Overall Dimension (W x H x L) - 9" x 2.5" x 12.5"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.